Kryterion ExaminationsSouth Wales' leading Kryterion test centre.
Sit Your Exams With Us
NILC’s operates authorised Kryterion computer-based tests on a daily basis from our learning centre based in Newport, South Wales.
How do I book my exam?
For training courses undertaken at NILC and where the examination is included, we will book this for you on your behalf.
For training courses where the exam is not included, your options are to:
- Contact us on 01633 256482 and ask us to book the exam for you
- Book and pay for the exam yourself using the Kryterion or exam sponsor website
What should I bring to my exam?
Many of our exams have requirements set by the exam boards, so please carefully check their instructions before attending our exam centre. These will often include:
- Bringing two or more forms of ID. At least one must be a photo ID, such as a passport or driving licence which you will be asked to produce to the invigilator prior to the start of your exam. If you do not have any official photo ID’s, please bring a copy of your birth certificate.
- Proof of booking for your examination.
- Your examination authorisation code.
Have a question about your exam? Speak to one of our advisors today.
Really good test centre, very clean and plenty of room. Also a plus that they’re open on a Saturday.
Excellent centre, plenty of availability, friendly and comforting staff. Very professional.
Very impressed with the facility. I have been here previously and will definitely return in future.