✓ Over 200 workshops successfully delivered
✓ Trainers with over 10 years experience
✓ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
The course is aimed at delegates who want to improve presentation skills through planning, preparation and performance. Techniques for speaking with confidence, choosing and using audio visual aids, and dealing with questions from the audience are also covered during the course.
- Fundamentals of Presenting
- How to present with confidence
- Planning and structuring a presentation
- Selling yourself and your presentation
- Organising presentation material to suit your audience
- Pre-presentation Questionnaires and fact finding.
- Presentation Styles (Formal, In Formal etc)
- Preparing for the occasion
- Preparing for your audience
- Writing your presentation
- Using PowerPoint effectively
- How to make a good impression from the start (Presentation Introduction)
- Getting your point across
Discuss the design and content for the delivery of a presentation on day 2 by all course delegates. All presentations must be planned and prepared in advance of the 2-day training course. Feedback will be provided on presentation design and content. Changes can be made if required, after receiving feedback.
Presentation Delivery and Feedback
- Course delegates each deliver a 20-minute presentation and plan the presentation environment, resources.
- Course delegates will each receive peer and trainer feedback after the presentation delivery.
- Course delegates will be given the chance to reflect and comment on their presentation experience.
- Action plans will be designed at the end of the delivery of the delegate presentations, to put development learning points into a plan to aid the future development of course delegates in delivering future presentations.
Action Plans will include the following:
- New skills and techniques developed during the training course.
- Identified improvements for future presentation delivery.
- Setting targets to support the development of identified improvements.
There is no formal assessment for this course. Candidates will however receive classroom based assessments lead by the trainer.
- Day 1 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
- Day 2 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
This course includes:
- Training from a highly experienced trainer
- Copy of course slides and materials used
Dates and Prices for Presentation Skills
We currently have no public classroom courses scheduled, but would be more than happy to run this course for you. Please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you with some dates and prices.
Why Choose NILC For Your Presentation Skills?
We’ve delivered over 200 Presentation workshops
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Industry expert trainers with over 10 years experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices