✓ Includes, course notes, materials and refreshments
✓ Develop time management skills and confidence
The course is suitable for anyone that needs to increase their personal effectiveness through time management. This course encourages delegates to stop and think about how they operate and will help anybody who is not making the best use of their time.
- Identify time wasters; and deal with them
- Planning Time and Meetings
- Prioritise work, so the most important things get done first
- Importance of Motivation and Self-Motivation
- Avoid procrastination
- Use SMART targets aid in your time management
- Delegate the right task, to the right person, for the right reasons
- Identify and keep to your own, personal, time-saving tips
- Resist distractions and keep your mind focused onto the task at hand
- Recognise and adjust work-systems that waste your time
- Time Management and Technology
- Solve problems more quickly and effectively
- Handle interruptions, without causing any offence
This course is suitable for anyone who requires general tips and feedback on effective time management skills.
There is no formal assessment for this course. Candidates will however receive classroom based assessments lead by the trainer.
The following will be included in this Time Management training course:
- Course notes
- Computer equipment (if required)
- Interactive Instructor
Dates and Prices for Time Management
We currently have no public classroom courses scheduled, but would be more than happy to run this course for you. Please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you with some dates and prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time does the Time Management course start and finish each day?
The Time Management classroom training sessions start at 9:15am and finish by 4:30pm at the very latest each day.
Our registered office and postal address is 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT.
All course bookings are subject to availability.