Train the Trainer
✓ Includes, course notes, materials and refreshments
✓ Develop training skills and expertise
The course designed for individuals who need to engage groups and individuals in training. This course builds upon existing skills to enhance future training delivery to maximise knowledge transfer and increase the retention rate of their delegates, so that the skills taught are used correctly long after the course is delivered.
- Setting Ground Rules during a Training Session
- Understanding and using icebreakers
- Difference between a Presentation and Training Session
- Training Roles and Responsibilities
- Training Cycle
- Learning Styles
- Structuring a training course
- Planning Requirements
- Effective delivery
- Assessment Methods
- Using Resources
- Managing Learner and Session Motivation
- Differentiation in Training
- Inclusion and Equality in Training
- Producing a Lesson Plan/Scheme of Work
- Managing a Training Environment
- Training Evaluation
- Peer and Self Assessment
- Record Keeping
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Micro Teach requirements and discussion
Day 3 (Optional)
- Delegate Micro Teach (training session delivery – 15 mins per delegate minimum)
- Delegate Peer Feedback and Self Assessment
This course is suitable for anyone who requires a basic understanding of preparing, delivering and assessing training in line with the training/development needs identified.
There is no formal assessment for this course. Candidates will however receive classroom based assessments lead by the trainer.
The following will be included in this Train the Trainer training course:
- Course notes
- Computer equipment (if required)
- Interactive Instructor
Dates and Prices for Train the Trainer
We currently have no public classroom courses scheduled, but would be more than happy to run this course for you. Please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you with some dates and prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time does the Train the Trainer course start and finish each day?
The Train the Trainer classroom training sessions start at 9:15am and finish by 4:30pm at the very latest each day.
Our registered office and postal address is 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT.
All course bookings are subject to availability.