Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the Workplace – Level 1
✓ Fully Accredited HABC Courses
✓ Trainers with over 10 years experience
✓ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
The Level 1 Health and Safety qualification is designed for those learners either currently working or those returning or starting work and wishing to gain a nationally recognised qualification in health and safety.
- To provide a safe place of work
- To provide drinking water
- To provide toilets and washing facilities
- To provide a place to eat meals
- Duty of care
- To follow employer instructions
- Not to interfere with or misuse equipment provided for health and safety
- To report hazards, accidents and near misses
- Slips and trips
- Falls from height
- Vehicle collision
- Poor Manual handling
- Good housekeeping
- Barriers and enclosures
- Safe lifting techniques and equipment
Classes of health and safety signage
The qualification is assessed through a multiple-choice question (MCQ) examination. The examination for this qualification contains 15 questions that must be completed within 30 minutes.
- Day 1 – 09:15am – 13:00pm
This course includes:
- Training from a certified Health & Safety trainer
- Course Handbook
- Classroom Based Examination
Dates and Prices for Health & Safety Level 1
Can’t find the course dates or location you’re looking for?
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public classroom course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Health & Safety Training?
We deliver fully accredited HABC courses
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Industry expert trainers with over 10 years experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices