Education and Training Level 3
✓ Fully Accredited HABC Course
✓ Includes courseware and exams
✓ Taught by Certified Trainers
The Level 3 Education and Training qualification is designed to provide an introduction to teaching for individuals who would like to work or currently work within FE Colleges, Independent Training Providers and/or Local Authorities.
Mandatory Group A – 3 credits must be achieved from this group
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
Optional Group B – 6 credits must be achieved from this group
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Facilitate learning and development for individuals (Learning and Development unit)
- Facilitate learning and development in groups (Learning and Development unit)
Optional Group C – 3 credits must be achieved from this group
- Understanding assessment in education and training
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment (Learning and Development unit)
This qualification is assessed by a 15-question multiple-choice examination that must be completed within 30 minutes.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training.
- Understand ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training.
The following will be included in this Education and Training course:
- Course equipment (if applicable)
- Certified Instructor
Dates and Prices for Education and Training Level 3
We currently have no public classroom courses scheduled, but would be more than happy to run this course for you. Please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you with some dates and prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time does the Level 3 Education and Training course start and finish each day?
On each day of the course the training starts at 9:15am and finishes by 5:00pm.
Our registered office and postal address is 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT.
All course bookings are subject to availability.