Education and Training Level 3
✓ Fully Accredited HABC Courses
✓ Trainers with over 10 years experience
✓ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
The Level 3 Education and Training qualification is designed to provide an introduction to teaching for individuals who would like to work or currently work within FE Colleges, Independent Training Providers and/or Local Authorities.
Mandatory Group A – 3 credits must be achieved from this group
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
Optional Group B – 6 credits must be achieved from this group
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Facilitate learning and development for individuals (Learning and Development unit)
- Facilitate learning and development in groups (Learning and Development unit)
Optional Group C – 3 credits must be achieved from this group
- Understanding assessment in education and training
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment (Learning and Development unit)
This qualification is assessed by a 15-question multiple-choice examination that must be completed within 30 minutes.
- Day 1 – 09:15am – 17:00pm
- Day 2 – 09:15am – 17:00pm
- Day 3 – 09:15am – 17:00pm
This course includes:
- Training from a certified trainer
- Course Handbook
- Classroom Based Examination
Dates and Prices for Education and Training
Can’t find the course dates or location you’re looking for?
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public classroom course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Education & Training?
We deliver fully accredited HABC courses
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Industry expert trainers with over 10 years experience
Courses available at our venues or your offices