Microsoft Excel Advanced
✓ World’s most popular spreadsheet program
✓ Free online videos and course notes with every classroom course
✓ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
The Advanced Microsoft Excel training course is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyse worksheet data, utilise data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create pivot tables and charts.
- Trace precedents and dependents.
- Convert text and validate and consolidate data.
- Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks.
- Create, use, edit, and manage macros.
- Import and export data.
- Advanced Charts and Linking Charts to Other Applications
- Data Tables
- Goal Seek
- Data Validation
- Pivot Tables
- Formulas & Functions
- Consolidated Formulas
- Date Formulas and Functions
- Referencing Formulas
- Error Functions
- Logical Functions (IF, AND, OR)
- Nested Functions (IF, AND, OR)
- Lookup Functions (VLookup, HLookup)
- Mathematical Functions (Sumif, Sumifs)
- Statistical Functions (Countif, Countifs, Averageif, Averageifs,
- Text Functions (Trim, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate)
- Day 1 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
Dates and Prices for Microsoft Excel Advanced
Choose your location
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.