Learn from home - we offer this course as a live instructor-led virtual session to enable you to continue learning with minimal disruption.
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The Advanced Microsoft Excel training course is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyse worksheet data, utilise data tools, collaborate with others, and create and manage macros.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create pivot tables and charts.
- Trace precedents and dependents.
- Convert text and validate and consolidate data.
- Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks.
- Create, use, edit, and manage macros.
- Import and export data.
- Advanced Charts and Linking Charts to Other Applications
- Data Tables
- Goal Seek
- Data Validation
- Pivot Tables
- Formulas & Functions
- Consolidated Formulas
- Date Formulas and Functions
- Referencing Formulas
- Error Functions
- Logical Functions (IF, AND, OR)
- Nested Functions (IF, AND, OR)
- Lookup Functions (VLookup, HLookup)
- Mathematical Functions (Sumif, Sumifs)
- Statistical Functions (Countif, Countifs, Averageif, Averageifs,
- Text Functions (Trim, Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate)
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live, In-house and Online