Microsoft Excel Intermediate
✓ World’s most popular spreadsheet program
✓ Free online videos and course notes with every classroom course
✓ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
The Intermediate Microsoft Excel training course is designed for students who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to use formulas and functions.
- Create and modify charts.
- Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists.
- Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet.
- Learn to work with tables.
- Learn to use conditional formatting and styles.
- Paste special features
- Charts and Formatting Charts
- Conditional Formatting and Conditional Formulas
- Security (adding protection)
- Sub totalling information
- Filtering and advanced filtering
- Named cells, ranges and using names in formulas
- Database functions
- Linking formulas & functions
- Mixed reference formulas
- Auditing Formulas
- Freeze Panes
- Printing using freeze panes and Print Area
- Day 1 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
Dates and Prices for Microsoft Excel Intermediate
Choose your location
All quoted prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All course bookings are subject to availability.