Learn from home - we offer this course as a live instructor-led virtual session delivered by the same expert trainers as our classroom courses
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
The Intermediate Microsoft Excel training course is designed for students who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also work with charts and advanced formatting including styles.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to use formulas and functions.
- Create and modify charts.
- Convert, sort, filter, and manage lists.
- Insert and modify illustrations in a worksheet.
- Learn to work with tables.
- Learn to use conditional formatting and styles.
- Paste special features
- Charts and Formatting Charts
- Conditional Formatting and Conditional Formulas
- Security (adding protection)
- Sub totalling information
- Filtering and advanced filtering
- Named cells, ranges and using names in formulas
- Database functions
- Linking formulas & functions
- Mixed reference formulas
- Auditing Formulas
- Freeze Panes
- Printing using freeze panes and Print Area
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live, In-house and Online
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.