Microsoft Outlook Advanced
✓ Wales’ leading Outlook training provider
✓ Free detailed course notes with every classroom course
✓ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This Microsoft Outlook training class builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with tasks and notes.
- Work with signatures and themes.
- Manage the inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving.
- Work with multiple accounts.
- Creating and Managing E-mail Rules
- Creating an E-mail Template
- Managing Out of Office E-mails
- Inserting E-mail Item
- Creating and Modifying an E-mail Chart
- Managing Junk E-mails
- Creating and Updating a Journal
- Importing Contacts from a file
- Creating an Appointment and Recurring Appointment
- Creating a Meeting and Recurring Meeting
- Scheduling and Rescheduling a Meeting
- Sharing and Displaying Calendars
- Creating and Assigning a Task
- Creating and Assigning a Recurring Task
- Updating a Task Status
- Using Mail Merge in Outlook
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
Course Key Points
Duration: 1 day
Practice Exam(s): N/A
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house