Microsoft Outlook Advanced Cardiff
✓ Wales’ leading Outlook training provider
✓ Free detailed course notes with every classroom course
✓ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
This Microsoft Outlook training class builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with tasks and notes.
- Work with signatures and themes.
- Manage the inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving.
- Work with multiple accounts.
SAVING AND ARCHIVING
- Saving Messages
- Saving in an Alternative Format
- Setting Archive Options
- Archiving Messages Manually
USING THE JOURNAL
- The Journal Folder
- Switching the Journal View
- Recording Journal Items Automatically
- Opening a Journal Entry
- Opening the Journal Entry Document
- Deleting Journal Entries
- Creating Notes
- Forwarding Notes
- Adding Date/Time Stamps
- Changing Note Colours
- Changing Note Fonts
ADVANCED MAILBOX OPTIONS
- Creating Mailbox Rules
- Modifying Rules
- Deleting Rules
- Colour Coding Messages
- Creating Custom Mailbox Views
- Handling Junk and Adult E-mail
- Categorizing Items
- Finding Items
- Grouping Folder Items
- Using Filters
PERSONALISING YOUR EMAIL
- Apply Stationery and Themes
- Create a Custom Theme
- Create Signatures
- Modify Signatures
- Configure Email Message Security Settings
WORKING WITH CONTACTS
- Forward Contacts
- Edit an Electronic Business Card
- Export Contacts
- Perform a Mail Merge
SENDING OUT OF OFFICE MESSAGES
- Creating Out of Office Messages with an Exchange Account
- Setting up Rules
- Turning Off Out of Office Messages
NILC reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its customers without prior notice to the customer.
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
- Day 1 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
Dates and Prices for Microsoft Outlook Advanced
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public classroom course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Microsoft Outlook Training?
Industry Expert Trainers
Highly skilled trainers with real world Microsoft Outlook experience
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Detailed course notes supplied with every classroom based course
Courses available at our venues or your offices