Microsoft Outlook Intermediate Cardiff
✓ Wales’ leading Outlook training provider
✓ Free detailed course notes with every classroom course
✓ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
This Microsoft Outlook training class builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with tasks and notes.
- Work with signatures and themes.
- Manage the inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving.
- Work with multiple accounts.
- Creating New Folders
- Creating Sub Folders
- Moving and Deleting Folders
THE SENT ITEMS FOLDER
- Resending Messages
- Recalling Messages
USING THE CALENDAR
- The Calendar Window
- Switching the Calendar View
Navigating the Calendar
- Selecting Calendar Objects
Printing the Calendar
- Scheduling a Meeting
- Changing an Existing Meeting
- Replying to a Meeting Request
- Tracking a Meeting Response
- Updating and Cancelling Meetings
- What are Tasks?
- The Tasks Window
- Changing the Tasks View
- Printing the Tasks
- Sorting the Tasks
- Creating a Task
- Setting Task Recurrence
- Creating a Task Request
- Responding to Task Requests
- Sending Status Reports
- Tracking Tasks
- Managing Tasks
- Deleting Tasks
- The Contact List
- Creating New Contacts
- Adding Notes
- Inserting Images
- Adding, Finding, Editing and Sorting
- Creating a Distribution List
- Editing the Distribution List
- Adding an Appointment to the Calendar
- Inviting Attendees
- Editing an Appointment
- Setting Recurring Appointments
- Assigning Categories
NILC reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of its customers without prior notice to the customer.
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
- Day 1 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
Dates and Prices for Microsoft Outlook Intermediate
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public classroom course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Microsoft Outlook Training?
Industry Expert Trainers
Highly skilled trainers with real world Microsoft Outlook experience
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Detailed course notes supplied with every classroom based course
Courses available at our venues or your offices