Microsoft Outlook Introduction
✓ Wales’ leading Outlook training provider
✓ Free detailed course notes with every classroom course
✓ Expert instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
This Microsoft Outlook training class introduces the interface and gets students up and running quickly working with messages, calendars, and contacts.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Work with new features in Outlook
- Work with the Ribbon, Tabs, Groups, and Commands.
- Work with the Backstage View.
- Set up accounts and work with messages.
- Work with calendars and contacts.
- The Outlook Environment
- Outlook Views i.e. To-Do Bar
- Email Concepts
- Creating and Formatting a New E-mail
- Send an E-mail
- Using E-mail CC and BCC
- Forwarding an E-mail
- Creating an E-mail Signature
- Modifying and Applying E-mail Signatures
- Inserting E-mail Attachments
- Creating a Folder and Sub Folder Structure
- Moving, Copying and Deleting E-mails
- Searching for E-mails
- Delivery E-mail Options
- Recalling a Sent E-mail
- Inserting Objects into an E-mail, i.e. Table, SmartArt
- Inserting E-mail Quick Parts
- Categorising E-mails
- Creating Contacts
- Creating Group Contacts
- Managing Contact Views
- Creating an E-mail Business Card
- Using Outlook Notes
- Formatting Notes
- Using Outlook Options
There is no formal assessment available for this course. Delegates knowledge will be tested in class through a series of informal exercises.
- Day 1 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
Dates and Prices for Microsoft Outlook Introduction
Choose your location
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public classroom course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.