Sage One Accounts
✓ Accredited Sage Trainer
✓ Includes Course Materials & Certificates
Our 1 day Sage One Accounts classroom training course is suitable for complete beginners to Sage. This course teaches students how to use Sage One Accounts on a day-to-day basis. Sage One is a cloud based application and has been designed specifically to appeal to the one-person-band and micro-business customer.
- Deal with Company Details and access rights
- Create and maintain nominal records
- Set up Customer details, defaults, terms and status
- Set up Supplier details, defaults, and terms
- Prepare, plan and post opening balances
- Setting up Products & Services
- Create Invoices for Customers
- Post Invoices and credit notes
- Record customer receipts & Supplier Payments
- Post Journals
- Run Reports
The course is suitable for people who:
- Are thinking about changing from a manual to a computerised Bookkeeping system
- Are thinking about starting up their own business or who are currently running their own business
- Are looking to improve their career prospects.
The following will be included in this Sage One Accounts training course:
- Course materials
- Course equipment (if required)
- Accredited Instructor
Dates and Prices for Sage One
We currently have no public classroom courses scheduled, but would be more than happy to run this course for you. Please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you with some dates and prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time does the Sage course start and finish each day?
The training starts at 9:15am and finishes by 5pm each day.