PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner
✓ Fully Accredited PRINCE2 Agile® Course by Peoplecert
✓ Classroom based courses with exams included
✓ High pass rates for Foundation & Practitioner
✓ Exams taken in classroom, not online
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
PRINCE2 Agile is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2.
This accredited 5-Day course leads to the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner certificate, designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
The certification will enable delegates to:
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
- Sit the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Certificate
- Sit the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certificate
The following topics will be covered:
- An overview of PRINCE2
- An introduction to Agile
- Blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- What to Fix and what to Flex
- Agile behaviours and the PRINCE2 Principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Themes
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Processes
- Focus areas
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation examination and results
- Projects and BAU
- An overview of agile
- Blending PRINCE2 and agile together
- The Hexagon (incl. MoSCoW prioritisation)
- Starting Up a Project, Initiating a Project (including the Business Case, value assessment and Cynefin approach)
- Requirements and User Stories
- Servant Leadership
- Principles and behaviours
- The Agilometer and the Risk Theme
- Managing Product Delivery (incl. Scrum, Plans and Progress, estimation, Burn charts, IRs and Work Packages)
- Quality (Incl. Definition of Done)
- Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage Boundary (Incl. Frequent Releases and Retrospectives)
- Directing a Project.
- Closing a Project
- Management Products
- Communication (Incl. workshops)
- Lean Start-up
- General guidance (Incl. Health Check, Transitioning, PM tips)
- Examination preparation
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Examination.
Presented in association with aims4change.
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam.
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
- Day 1 – 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Day 2 – 09:00am – 17:00pm – Foundation exam taken at approximately 15:00pm
- Day 3 – 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Day 4 – 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Day 5 – 09:00am – 13:00pm – Practitioner exam taken at approximately 09:30am
Please note 1-2 hours of additional evening work outside of the formal course hours is also recommended.
- Pre-course reading list
- PRINCE2 Agile official manual
- Training from an approved PRINCE2 Agile trainer
- Exam preparation for both exams
- Foundation exam
- Practitioner exam
- Practitioner certificate (on passing the exam)
- Detailed Foundation & Practitioner course notes
- Sample exams