Learn from home - we offer this course as a live instructor-led virtual session delivered by the same expert trainers as our classroom courses
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
PRINCE2 Agile is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2.
This accredited 5-Day course leads to the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner certificate, designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
The certification will enable delegates to:
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
- Sit the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Certificate
- Sit the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certificate
Please note it is strongly recommended that delegates hold a recent PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate before attending the course.
The following topics will be covered:
- An overview of PRINCE2
- An introduction to Agile
- Blending PRINCE2 and Agile
- What to Fix and what to Flex
- Agile behaviours and the PRINCE2 Principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Themes
- Agile and the PRINCE2 Processes
- Focus areas
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation examination and results
- Projects and BAU
- An overview of agile
- Blending PRINCE2 and agile together
- The Hexagon (incl. MoSCoW prioritisation)
- Starting Up a Project, Initiating a Project (including the Business Case, value assessment and Cynefin approach)
- Requirements and User Stories
- Servant Leadership
- Principles and behaviours
- The Agilometer and the Risk Theme
- Managing Product Delivery (incl. Scrum, Plans and Progress, estimation, Burn charts, IRs and Work Packages)
- Quality (Incl. Definition of Done)
- Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage Boundary (Incl. Frequent Releases and Retrospectives)
- Directing a Project.
- Closing a Project
- Management Products
- Communication (Incl. workshops)
- Lean Start-up
- General guidance (Incl. Health Check, Transitioning, PM tips)
- Examination preparation
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Examination.
Presented in association with aims4change.
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam.
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
- Pre-course reading list
- PRINCE2 Agile official manual
- Training from an approved PRINCE2 Agile trainer
- Exam preparation for both exams
- Foundation exam
- Practitioner exam
- Practitioner certificate (on passing the exam)
- Detailed Foundation & Practitioner course notes
- Sample exams
Course Key Points
Duration: 5 days
Start Time: 09:00am
Finish Time: 17:00pm
Pre-course Reading: 6-8 Hours
Exam(s): Included – taken during course
Practice Exams: Included
Manual: Official PRINCE2 Agile manual included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house
Save time and money by letting our expert trainers come to your offices.
Enter your onsite training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Looking to book 4 or more delegates onto a single course?
Enter your group training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.
Learn new skills from our expert instructors in your own time and at your own pace.
Unfortunately this courses does not currently have an online self-paced learning option.
Can’t find the course dates or training location you are looking for? We’ll try our best to accommodate.
Enter your training requirements below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss them further.