✓ Fully Accredited PRINCE2® Course by Peoplecert
✓ Classroom based courses with Foundation exam included
✓ Includes official PRINCE2® Manual, Exam & Certificate
✓ Exam taken in classroom during course, not online
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
This course is designed to provide delegates with a working understanding of the PRINCE2 structured project management method. It will enable them to use the method when working within a PRINCE2 project and to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
The course equips delegates to take the Foundation examination, but also to understand the broad range of PRINCE2’s principles, key themes, processes and techniques. The aim during the course is to achieve an effective balance between exam success and the need for skills transfer.
Delegates are required to undertake preliminary study using the Pre-Course Workbook. Further self-study is also expected during the evenings of each course day.
- Introduction to projects and project management
- Structure of PRINCE2
- Business Case
- Starting up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Tailoring PRINCE2
- Foundation Examination and results
Presented in association with aims4change.
Foundation Level Exam
- Tests you on the terminology and concepts of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Exam time: 60 minutes
- Multiple-choice style: 60 questions
- Pass mark: 55% or more
- Closed-book exam (i.e. no reference materials are allowed during the exam)
- Provisional results given by trainer the same-day
- PeopleCert emails your official results and e-certificate approximately 5-7 business days after completing the course
- Day 1 – 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Day 2 – 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Day 3 – 09:00am – 17:00pm – Foundation exam taken at approximately 15:00pm
Please note 1-2 hours of additional evening work outside of the formal course hours is also recommended.
Dates and Prices for PRINCE2 Foundation
Choose your location
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public classroom course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.