Learn from home - we offer this course as a live instructor-led virtual session to enable you to continue learning with minimal disruption.
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
This course is designed to provide delegates with a working understanding of the PRINCE2® structured project management method. It will enable them to use the method when working within a PRINCE2® project and to pass the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
The course covers the full PRINCE2® syllabus and therefore equips delegates to take the Practitioner examination, but also to understand the broad range of PRINCE2®’s principles, key themes, processes and techniques. The aim during the course is to achieve an effective balance between exam success and the need for skills transfer.
Delegates are required to undertake preliminary study using the Pre-Course Workbook. Further self-study is also expected during the evenings of each course day.
Please Note: A prerequisite for the Practitioner Course is that delegates must have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation Course.
- Practitioner examination workshops
Day 2 – AM
- Practitioner Examination
Presented in association with aims4change.
Practitioner Level Exam
- Tests your ability to apply your PRINCE2 knowledge to a project scenario
- Exam time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Multiple-choice style: 68 questions
- Pass mark: 55% or more
- Open-book exam (i.e. you are allowed to have your own annotated copy of the PRINCE2 manual during the exam)
- PeopleCert emails your official results and e-certificate approximately 5-7 business days after completing the course
- Pre-course reading list
- PRINCE2 official manual (excluding ELC funded candidates as per MOD rules)
- Training from an approved PRINCE2 trainer
- Exam preparation for Practitioner exam
- Practitioner exam
- Practitioner certificate (on passing the exam)
- Detailed Practitioner course notes
- Sample exams
- Refreshments (excluding ELC funded candidates as per MOD rules)
Course Key Points
Duration: 2 days
Pre-course Reading: 6-8 Hours
Exam(s): Included – taken during course
Practice Exam(s): Included
Manual: Official PRINCE2 manual included
Type: Available as Classroom, Virtual Live and In-house