✓ Fully Accredited PRINCE2® Course by Peoplecert
✓ Classroom based courses with Practitioner exam included
✓ Includes official PRINCE2® Manual, Exam & Certificate
✓ Exam taken in classroom during course, not online
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
This course is designed to provide delegates with a working understanding of the PRINCE2® structured project management method. It will enable them to use the method when working within a PRINCE2® project and to pass the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
The course covers the full PRINCE2® syllabus and therefore equips delegates to take the Practitioner examination, but also to understand the broad range of PRINCE2®’s principles, key themes, processes and techniques. The aim during the course is to achieve an effective balance between exam success and the need for skills transfer.
Delegates are required to undertake preliminary study using Pre-Course Workbook. Further self-study is also expected during the evenings of each course day.
Please Note: A prerequisite for the Practitioner Course is that delegates must have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation Course.
- Practitioner examination workshops
Day 2 – AM
- Practitioner Examination
Presented in association with aims4change.
Practitioner Level Exam
- Tests your ability to apply your PRINCE2 knowledge to a project scenario
- Exam time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Multiple-choice style: 68 questions
- Pass mark: 55% or more
- Open-book exam (i.e. you are allowed to have your own annotated copy of the PRINCE2 manual during the exam)
- PeopleCert emails your official results and e-certificate approximately 5-7 business days after completing the course
- Day 1 – 09:00am – 17:00pm
- Day 2 – 09:00am – 13:00pm – Practitioner exam taken at approximately 09:30am
Please note 1-2 hours of additional evening work outside of the formal course hours is also recommended.
- Pre-course reading list
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 – official manual
- Training from an approved PRINCE2 trainer
- Exam preparation for Practitioner exam
- Practitioner exam
- Practitioner certificate (on passing the exam)
- Detailed Practitioner course notes
- Sample exams
Dates and Prices for PRINCE2 Practitioner
Choose your location
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public classroom course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.