Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
✓ Microsoft Official Courseware included
✓ Online labs included with classroom courses
✓ Microsoft certified instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
The course will cover general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
It will also cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance and trust. It will finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure.
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
Module 2: Core Azure Services
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Support options available with Azure
- Service lifecycle in Azure
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
- Day 1 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
This course includes:
- Training from a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course
- Microsoft official courseware
- Online labs
Dates and Prices for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
We currently have no public classroom courses scheduled, but would be more than happy to run this course for you. Please contact us using the form below and we will get back to you with some dates and prices.
Why Choose NILC For Your Microsoft Azure Training?
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Highly skilled trainers with real world Microsoft technical expertise.
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Courses which lead to the official Microsoft certifications
Courses available at our venues or your offices