Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect - Technologies (AZ-300)
✓ Microsoft Official Courseware included
✓ Online labs included with classroom courses
✓ Microsoft certified instructors with 5 Star customer ratings
✓ Onsite training courses available
✓ ReAct Government Funded Accepted
This course is comprised of the following Microsoft Official Curriculum modules:
- AZ-300T01 Microsoft Azure – Deploy and Configure Infrastructure
- AZ-300T02 Microsoft Azure – Implement Workloads and Security
- AZ-300T03 Microsoft Azure – Architecting Cloud Technology Solutions
- AZ-300T04 Microsoft Azure – Create and Deploy Apps
- AZ-300T05 Microsoft Azure – Implementing Authentication and Secure Data
- AZ-300T06 Microsoft Azure – Develop for the Cloud
This course teaches IT Professionals how to:
- Manage their Azure resources, including deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities.
- Discover, assess, plan and implement a migration of on-premises resources and infrastructure to Azure.
- Manage operations in parallel and asynchronously. And, how your whole enterprise system must be resilient when failures occur, and just as importantly, how deployments can be automated and predictable.
- Build Logic App solutions that integrate apps, data, systems, and services across enterprises or organizations by automating tasks and business processes as workflows.
- Implement authentication in applications (certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, token-based), implement secure data (SSL and TLS), and manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault.
- Configure a message-based integration architecture, develop for asynchronous processing, create apps for autoscaling, and better understand Azure Cognitive Services solutions.
Module 1: Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Explore Azure monitoring capabilities using Azure alerts, Azure activity logs, and Log Analytics.
- Query, analyze, and interpret the data viewed in Log Analytics.
Module 2: Implementing and Managing Storage
- Azure storage accounts
- Data replication
- How to use Azure Storage Explorer
- Monitor storage.
Module 3: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Create Virtual Machines (VM)s within the Azure Portal
- Create Virtual Machines (VM)s using Azure PowerShell
- Create Virtual Machines (VM)s using ARM templates
- Deploy Linux Virtual Machines (VM)s
- Monitor Virtual Machines (VM)s Additionally, you will learn how to protect data using backups at regular intervals, whether by snapshot, Azure Backup, or Azure Site Recovery.
Module 4: Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Network routing using routing tables and algorithms
- Inter-site connectivity using VNet-to-VNet connections and VPNs
- Virtual network peering for regional and global considerations
- Gateway transit
Module 5: Managing Identities
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- built-in roles
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR)
- authentication methods for password reset
Module 6: Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
- Migrating workloads to a new environment, whether it be another datacenter, or to a public cloud
- Setting clear goals for the migration.
- Overview of Azure Site Recovery (ASR) that includes and end-to-end scenarios.
Module 7: Implementing and Managing Application Services
- Deploying Web Apps
- Managing Web Apps
- App Service Security
- Serverless Computing Concepts
- Managing Event Grid
- Managing Service Bus
- Managing Logic App
Module 8: Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Application Gateway
- Site-to-Site VPN Connections As well as an overview of ExpressRoute which allows companies to extend on-premises networks into the Microsoft cloud over a dedicated private connection facilitated by a connectivity provider.
Module 9: Securing Identities
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Azure Domains and Tenants
- Azure Users and Groups
- Azure Roles As well as an overview of Azure AD integration options that focuses on Azure AD Connect to integrate on-premises directories with Azure Active Directory.
Module 10: Selecting Compute and Storage Solutions
- Azure Architecture Center
- Cloud design patterns
- Competing consumers pattern
- Cache-aside pattern As well as sharding patterns to divide a data store into horizontal partitions, or shards. Each shard has the same schema but holds its own distinct subset of the data.
Module 11: Hybrid Networking
- Site-to-site connectivity
- Point-to-site connectivity
- Combining site-to-site and point-to-site connectivity
- Virtual network–to–virtual network connectivity As well as connecting across cloud providers for failover, backup, or even migration between providers such as AWS.
Module 12: Measuring Throughput and Structure of Data Access
- DTUs – Azure SQL Database
- RUs – Azure Cosmos DB
- Structured and unstructured data
- Using structured data stores
Module 13: Creating Web Applications using PaaS
- Using shell commands to create an App Service Web App
- Creating Background Tasks
- Using Swagger to document an API As well as an explanation of how Logic Apps help to build solutions that integrate apps, data, systems, and services across enterprises or organizations by automating tasks and business processes as workflows.
Module 14: Creating Apps and Services Running on Service Fabric
- Creating a reliable service
- Creating a Reliable Actors app
- Working with Reliable collections
Module 15: Using Azure Kubernetes Service This module focuses on the Azure
- How to reduce operational overhead of managing Kubernetes by offloading much of that responsibility to Azure, such as health monitoring and maintenance.
Module 16: Implementing Authentication
- Implementing authentication in applications (certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, token-based)
- Implementing multi-factor authentication
- Claims-based authorization
- Role-based access control (RBAC) authorization
Module 17: Implementing Secure Data
- End-to-end encryption
- Implementing Azure confidential computing
- Implementing SSL and TLS communications
- Managing cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault
Module 18: Developing Long-Running Tasks and Distributed Transactions
- Implementing large-scale, parallel, and high-performance apps using batches
- HPC using Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Implementing resilient apps by using queues As well as, implementing code to address application events by using webhooks. Implementing a webhook gives an external resource a URL for an application. The external resource then issues an HTTP request to that URL whenever a change is made that requires the application to take an action.
Module 19: Configuring a Message-Based Integration Architecture
- Configure an app or service to send emails
- Configure an event publish and subscribe model
- Configure the Azure Relay service
- Configure apps and services with Microsoft Graph
Module 20: Developing for Asynchronous Processing
- Implement parallelism, multithreading, and processing
- Implement Azure Functions and Azure Logic Apps
- Implement interfaces for storage or data access
- Implement appropriate asynchronous computing models
- Implement autoscaling rules and patterns
Module 21: Developing for Autoscaling
- Implementing autoscaling rules and patterns
- Implementing code that addresses singleton application instances
- Implementing code that addresses a transient state
Module 22: Developing Azure Cognitive Services Solutions
- Developing Solutions using Computer Vision
- Developing solutions using Bing Web Search
- Developing solutions using Custom Speech Service
- Developing solutions using QnA Maker
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
- Day 1 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
- Day 2 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
- Day 3 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
- Day 4 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
- Day 5 – 09:15am – 16:30pm
This course includes:
- Training from a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
- Computer / Laptop to use for the duration of the course
- Microsoft official courseware
- Online labs (if available)
Dates and Prices for Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect – Technologies
Please note all published prices are exclusive of VAT for consumers who pay no VAT or can recover VAT. The current rate of VAT is 20% for consumers that are required to pay VAT. All public classroom course bookings are subject to availability and minimum course numbers.
Why Choose NILC For Your Microsoft Azure Training?
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Highly skilled trainers with real world Microsoft technical expertise.
We are highly rated with 5 stars from Trustpilot
Courses which lead to the official Microsoft certifications
Courses available at our venues or your offices