Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC)
✓ ELCAS Approved Training Provider (ID: 8745)
✓ Multiple ELCAS Funded Courses Available
✓ Exams taken in classroom during course, not online
High quality training courses
We'll match like-for-like prices*
Enhanced Learning Credit (ELC) Funded Training Courses For members of the British Armed Forces
Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) Scheme
The ELC scheme is designed for members of the Armed Forces, providing financial support for higher level training courses. NILC Ltd. is an ELCAS Approved Training Provider (ELC 8745) and therefore we are able to support individuals looking to access financial support under the ELC scheme.
Please note that whilst NILC Ltd. is an ELCAS Approved Training Provider, not all of our courses can be supported by the ELC scheme. ELC funding is only available for training courses which result in the award of a nationally-recognised qualification at Level 3 or above on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (England and Wales).
ELCAS Available Courses
ABC Scrum Master
Agile Project Management Foundation
Agile Project Management Practitioner
Managing Successful Programmes Foundation
Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner
PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner
Have a question about our ELCAS funded courses? Speak to one of our advisors today.
The ELC Process
1) First you must register to become a Scheme Member and accrue a sufficient amount of service before you can submit a claim.
3) Complete and submit an ELC claim, approved by an authorised Education Staff if you are in service or your Single Service Representative if you are out of service. For further details regarding claiming out of service, ex-service personnel should visit the Ex-service Personnel ELCAS page.
4) ELCAS will then check your eligibility for funding and if approved will send you a Claim Authorisation Note (CAN).
5) Contact NILC Ltd. (ELCAS Approved Training Provider) to enrol and to make your personal deposit contribution (20%).
6) Finally, upon completion of the programme, you must complete a Course Evaluation Form via the ELCAS website.
Claiming Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC)
To claim Enhanced Learning Credits funding you are required to complete the required length of eligible service before completing the ELC claim form and prior to commencing the course of study for which ELC support is being claimed.
Before being eligible to make an ELC claim, individual scheme members must have completed not less than four years eligible service to claim at the lower tier of funding (up to £1,000 per claim instalment) and eight years service for the higher tier (up to £2,000 per claim instalment). Only service accumulated since 1 April 2000 may be counted as eligible service for the purposes of the ELC scheme.Army class
You are entitled to make three ELC claims in total, however you can only make one claim per financial year (1 April – 31 March) but can also claim up to ten years after leaving the services.
Claimants are required to pay a minimum of 20% of the course fee for each ELC claim and the MOD will fund the remainder up to the claimants tier limit.
Retrospective ELC claims are not permitted, claim forms must be received by ELCAS at least 15 clear working days prior to the course start date / registration date. You must ensure that you have enough time to receive the Claim Authorisation Note (CAN) to present to your chosen ELCAS Approved Training Provider before the course starts.
It is important that you do not set up a loan/credit agreement for the full amount under any circumstances.
Do not pay any money or book the course before you receive your Claim Authorisation Note (CAN).
For more information visit: http://www.enhancedlearningcredits.com/serving-personnel/claiming-elc-personnel