Terms and Conditions
- The published and agreed prices do not include any travel, accommodation or living expenses which the delegates may incur in attending, unless specifically mentioned on the training booking agreement.
- All pricing quotations are only valid for 7 days from the date that they are first sent to the client. All prices are subject to change.
- The published prices exclude VAT. Clients and Companies must pay NILC Ltd. any VAT that is chargeable on services that are provided. NILC Ltd. will list the correct VAT amount on the invoice – as required by statute.
- If a third party vendor, certification body, or service provider alters their examination fee or material cost, NILC Ltd. reserves the right to adjust the relevant training course prices to reflect such alterations.
Unless written cancellation is received at least 10 working days before the start date of the course, the full course fees including VAT are payable in full by the delegate and are non-refundable.
Should a course booking be made less than 10 working days prior to the course start date, the above cancellation terms still apply.
If the cancellation is received more than 10 working days in advance of the course start date, a cancellation admin fee of 25% of the agreed course price + VAT will be payable upon cancellation.
If you do need to make a cancellation please notify NILC in writing in one of the following ways:
- 50 Commercial Road, Newport, Gwent, NP20 2PE.
Re-scheduling Courses or Exams
Re-scheduling training courses or examinations less than 10 working days prior to the agreed course/exam start date is not permitted.
Re-scheduling training courses or examinations more than 10 working days in advance of the agreed course/exam start date, a re-scheduling admin fee of 25% of the agreed course price + VAT will be payable upon re-scheduling.
Non-attendance of any course for any reason whatsoever is deemed to be a cancellation with no notice. The full course fees including VAT are payable in full by the delegate and are non-refundable.
NILC reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whom it considers in its absolute discretion to be unsuitable for the training programme.
Changes to Courses
NILC reserves the right to change any part of a published course for the benefit of our customers. NILC reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or change the training venue of any course and will advise the customer as soon as the change is known. NILC will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid changes in this nature. For any courses that are rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. tutor sickness / low course numbers) every endeavour will be made to find a replacement tutor or to reschedule the course.